Chicken wings! I mean they’re almost as American as hot dogs and apple pie! Kung pao chicken wings are going to be the easiest wing recipe you’ve ever made! And, you can do it right in your oven! Or, if you would rather, heat up the grill and put those tasty wings on the hot grates, that certainly is doable!
Why Kung Pao Chicken Wings are so Easy!
Well, besides just two ingredients, wings and the kung pao sauce, and some salt and pepper, your option, you can’t get much easier! And, when you line your cookie sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper, well, clean up is less than about 30 seconds! Just wrap the paper up, toss into your recyclable bin, and you’re done!
When we have wings, that’s about all we want. Well, other than a big fresh healthy salad. Yep, that’s dinner in no time at all!
Now, I’m a chicken lover, and here’s a recipe for dill pickle chicken that I think you’ll love!
- Preheat oven to 400
- 12-15 chicken wings, washed, dried
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Kung Pao Chicken Sauce
- Place the chicken wings on a large parchment paper covered cookie or pizza sheet.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and work into all the wings. Add the salt, pepper and toss and blend.
- Place on the cookie sheet. Use a pastry brush to coat the wings with the kung pao chicken sauce.
- If you want your wings more brown, turn oven to broil (cookie sheet should be about 12" from broiler) for a few minutes.
- Remove and let the wings rest a few minutes before serving.