If you want the easiest recipe for lemon blueberry ricotta cake, then look no further. Really! You just found it. And, it’s guaranteed to be great!
Easy cake making is what I’m all about.
Ricotta Blueberry Cake
Most of the time, I don’t want anything complicated.
I sure don’t want cakes that take a lot of time to make and have multiple steps.
Healthy Blueberry Ricotta Cake
Nor do I want anything that requires such preciseness that I have to be a scientist to execute.
I also like to make cakes that I don’t feel guilty about eating, even cakes that might be good for breakfast!
Blueberry Ricotta Coffee Cake
Admittedly, I would never have made it in a pastry chef program because I’m just not inclined with those immense precise detail skills.
I call myself a ‘rogue’ baker.
Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Cake
And, by this I mean I like my desserts and ‘sweets’ rustic and not too sweet.
I want them to have some levels of healthiness in them, but still have that sweet craving satisfied when I take each bite. This lemon-blueberry-ricotta-casserole-cake is a perfect example of my baking style and the kinds of cakes that make me happy!
Ricotta Blueberry Cake Recipe
- It’s super simple.
- It’s all done in one bowl.
- The steps are pretty darn self-explanatory.
Blueberry Ricotta Dessert
- It’s moist and full of blueberries that burst with juiciness.
- It’s kind of like a cheesecake, but it’s not a cheesecake.
- There’s nothing better than lemon and blueberries as a combo and then add ricotta. Wow!
Ricotta Blueberry Cheesecake
- It can be baked in a casserole dish.
- It freezes well. But, it will keep for several days refrigerated and covered well.
Italian Blueberry Ricotta Cake