Chocolate mousse angel dessert with only three ingredients! Yes, this is the kind of dessert that can be premade, tucked in your refrigerator, then served when you’re ready!
What’s so great about this recipe is that you’re using super shortcuts. In other words, you’re combining some products and reinventing them into something entirely new and delicious. Now, sometimes we have to have shortcuts and conveniences in life. So, when you don’t have time to work yourself into a tizzy about a ‘from scratch’ dessert, then this could be your go to!
I promise your food seekers will love this chocolate mousse angel dessert. And, you’ll accomplish your goal of bringing smiles and happy bellies at the table!
- 3 containers pre-made refrigerated chocolate pudding, Jello or Hersheys Snack Pack, 4-pack
- 2 cups Whipped Topping, Reddi Whip, can substitute Cool Whip
- 2 ½ cup angel food cake, cut in small bites, deli pre-made cake
- GARNISH: Fresh Mint
- In a medium mixing bowl, put the three containers of chocolate pudding. Blend well. Add the whipped topping and gently blend together.
- Prepare each individual dessert in clear three or four glasses (about 1 ½ to 2 cup capacity).
- Put equal amounts of cake bites in the bottom. Spoon on the chocolate blend. Add more cake bites. Top with chocolate blend.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat. Add fresh mint when ready to serve.
Serve with fresh strawberries and raspberries for a touch of brilliant red!