Asian Curried Marmalade Wings ignites two things for me. Challenging myself to just a few ingredients and making quick and easy recipes is one of my goals for the next year. Also, I’m working on making shorty videos of the recipe. You know, those videos with happy catchy perky music and photos that fade in and out? Well, yes, I’m in the learning phase of doing this. So, this one is actually my first, and I’m going to let you see what you think!
I haven’t figured out quite yet how to do actual videoing. That’s my next adventure. I guess that’s what keeps us fresh and vibrant…challenging ourselves to learn something new regardless of what that curve is!
- Preheat oven to 425
- 3 Tbl. soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade, sugar free
- 1 heaping Tbl. red curry paste (I used Thai Kitchen brand.)
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 Tbl. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbl. chives, dried
- Whisk together in a small bowl the soy, marmalade and curry paste. Put the wings in a large mixing bowl. Coat with the sauce.
- Put the coated wings on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake in a 425 preheated oven about 22-25 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with the sesame seeds and chives. Serve immediately.